Monday, July 21, 2008

*MaMmA MiA WiTh tHe MaMmA iN LaW*


Friday night Bryce and I slept over at his parents house to spend some time with his family. His mom and I have really wanted to see Mamma Mia, which came out this weekend. So we decided to go on Saturday...of course Bryce wouldn't watch such a "girly" movie so him and his brother went to see another one.

It was such a good movie-especially because I love musicals! The only awkward part was Pierce Brosnan singing...not so good lol

I would definitely recommend that movie...but only if you like A LOT of singing :)

3 comments:

That gentleman's lady said...

i've been wanting to watch that movie! that and the dark night!

Hailey said...

Adam would absolutely love it, me on the other hand...not so much! LOL

Just the 3 of us said...

I can't wait to see that movie!!!