Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*TaKe Me OuT tO tHe BaLL GaMe*

So my family went to the Bees game on Monday and it was so fun! I don't really enjoy watching baseball on tv but actually going to a game is entertaining!

"Take me out to the ball game! Take me out with the crowd!

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks! I don't care if I ever get back!

Let me root, root, root for the home team! If they don't win it's a shame!

For it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ball game!"

My beautiful neice Marley and my sister Emree

Granny and the Bee...Oo la la!

Anya, the Bee, and me!

The whole fam damily!

2 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

Fun! I love going to games. Last time I went though I got made fun of HARD CORE because like an idiot, I asked which team the umpire is on....I know right?

Hailey said...

How typical of our family to stay until they turn out the lights! To bad I wasn't there!