Tuesday, July 15, 2008

*CaN I kEeP yOu?*

So I left work early today and went out to my sister Hailey's house to hang out. We were laying on her bed just talking and out of nowhere Chayse put his arms around my neck and said "I want to keep you." It was the cutest thing and we were laughing so hard. He is such a sweetheart and kept saying it to me. He kissed me on the cheek after that and said it again. LoL Hailey asked him why he wanted to keep me and he wouldn't answer. He started patting my head and said "You're my pet!" He is so funny and it totally made my day!



6 comments:

Isaac Family said...

That is so cute! He's such a sweetheart!

Andrea Harper said...

Oh, I probably would have cried! That is DANG cute. By the way, you are beautiful as always. I miss ya. You know you didn't even invite me to your wedding? Shame on you! I'm pretty sad about that, but I still love ya. One of these days me, you, and Dell (I'd say Tiff too, but I dont know what the situation is with that)will have to go to dinner or something. Let's cause a ruckus somewhere for old times sake. Hee hee

Hailey said...

So funny, where did that come from? You forgot to add "Gentry" at the end that was the best part, "I wanna keep you Grentry" he he! Will you tell Natalie to give me permission to see her blog!

Isaac Family said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment- you're too nice! Get me Hailey's email address and I'd love to add her. Thanks!

Dellany Higby said...

Awwwwww! How stinkin cute. But hey, I would want to keep you too. hehehe Your nieces and nephews are out of this world adorable!

Jen said...

You are a good aunt gentre moneme you need to have kids of your own!!