Sunday, June 29, 2008

*SoMeOnE nEeDs tO FiNd A HoBbY*

So Bryce and I were leaving this morning and as we were driving away we saw that my car window was broken. I ran over to the car to make sure my cd's were still there and they were (which I am so thankful for). I called the police to file a report...after about 30 minutes of waiting he finally showed up. He said they already had 4 other calls this morning for the same thing. Right as he was pulling away from our house a guy drove up and said that one of his car windows were broken too!

It just amazes me that some kids don't have anything better to do than drive around and break peoples windows. They don't have a care in the world, they don't have to pay for anything because their parents do and they don't even think twice about what it does or how it affects other people.

Sorry to vent but I'm just upset about the whole thing....it's just the last thing we need right now. Anywho...I just hope they find the immature *&#*%(#% and they pay for what they did...Karma is a you know what!






4 comments:

Hailey said...

That sucks bad! People are lame:( Sorry we didn't invite you last night, it didn't even occur to me. Em and By didn't come until right when the fireworks were going to start...You probably had plans anyways, you always do :)

Isaac Family said...

I so know the feeling! Except in my situation I got all CD's, CD player and expensive speakers stolen... So I totally feel your pain! It's so frustrating that people don't think about what they're doing!

The Strong Family said...

What a rough weekend - I am so sorry that happen Gentry.

Dellany Higby said...

JERKS! I'll kick some A if you need me to.