Monday, April 21, 2008

*Q & A*

What is his name? Bryce Phillip Martinez
How long have you been together? We met July 28, 2006 and married April 14, 2007
How long did you date? We dated for about 9 months before we were married
How old his he? He is 23 - 8 months younger than me! Robbin' the cradle :)
Who eats more? Eh, it's probably the same.
Who said I love you first? He said I love you first...a week after we met lol
Who is taller? Bryce is by a little - we are both short stacks!
Who can sing better? I do
Who is smarter? I am smarter at english and he's smarter at math, hisotry, science, etc. lol
Who does the laundry? I usually do but he helps sometimes
Who pays the bills? I do!!! Or else he'd forget
Who sleeps on the right side? I do, I used to sleep on the left but he wanted to switch
Who mows the lawn? Well since we've never had a lawn to mow.....neither.
Who cooks dinner? I normally do but if it's meat then he does
Who drives? Usually Bryce
Who is more stubborn? Ooooohhhh.......I would say him but he would say me....lol
Who kissed who first? I grabbed his face and kissed him first! And on our first date....dun dun dun.
Who asked who out first? He asked me
Who proposed? He proposed to me. He made a steak dinner with candles and rose petals all over. It was so romantic!
Who has more friends? I don't know
Who is more sensitive? Me!!!!! I can cry about anything, I'm such a baby
Who has more siblings? He does, I have 2 sisters and he has 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? I'd say me and he would say him....so ME. :)

2 comments:

Kehl Family said...

Gent,
Yay, I am so glad to see someone else in our family is up and blogging. You need to have Hay and Em get on it. I am happy to see that you and Bryce are doing so well, you two make a darling couple!
Kelley

Isaac Family said...

Hey Gentry! Glad you found my blog. Leave your email address on one of my posts so I can add you to my private list...