Sunday, November 2, 2008

*HaPpY HaLLoWeEn*

So I waited until the last minute to think of a costume to wear for Halloween. Bryce and I went to Walmart and Target the night before but I couldn't find anything! I pretty much gave up and then I went through my moms costume box and found a black wig and a witches hat. Ding ding ding! I figured...hey I don't have to spend any money and I can still get into the Halloween spirit! We went to a party and then out to my sisters to see the kids. Then over to our friends for games and cake. It was a pretty fun Halloween but it definitely changes once you get older. I hope everyone had a fun, safe Halloween. Can you believe it's already November?!?

Koston - AkA The Cutest Turtle in the World
Darth "Skyler" Vader
My Little "Marley" oops...I mean Pony
Indiana "Chaysen" Jones
Dun dun du du dun du du!!!
Bryce being a goofball


ISN'T HE THE CUTEST REDNECK YOU'VE EVER SEEN?!?


I thought it would be funny to get pictures of my family with the witches wig that I wore. So funny :)
My Bro in Law Adam
My sister Emree
My sister Hailey
My mom lol
My dad...holding a stuffed donkey...lol
Skyler
Marley
Chaysen
The Love Birds :)
Byron

My stoner husband lol

5 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

Ha! Love the wig-sporting by everyone. You have such a cute family! I only have one nephew that lives here so I did get to spend it with a little blue monster, but how fun that you have all those cute kiddos to love on.

Dellany Higby said...

You are such a witch. Hehe. Love your family!! They are so much fun and I miss you crazies. Love you!

Tiffany and Bill said...

Gent, you are so very blog-grounded :) Yep its a new term, i just made up. you need to post something.. I need things to read while I am bored at work.
Well what are you waiting for...

Tiff =)

Anonymous said...

Here is my new blog...

http://mckenzieandkids.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What the...