Sunday, August 10, 2008

*ThE EnD*

So I finally finished the 4th book, Breaking Dawn. I decided to read the first three books 4 days before it came out so it has taken me a little while to get through all of them. I have to say that I have a lot of emotions about the final book. Happy, sad, disappointed, satisfied, and so many others. If you haven't read it yet then I wouldn't keep reading....

I was happy because I wanted Bella and Edward to finally get married and also FINALLY...you know what! :) I was always confused on if they really could do that so it was a little exciting to know that they could. he he Then at the same time I was disappointed that Stephenie Meyer didn't go into more detail about the preparations and description of their wedding. That was the one part that I was waiting for...it was still fun to read and I was content with it afterward. I was a little creeped out when Bella found out she was pregnant and how weird the pregnancy and "birth" was. Once I found out it was really a girl I knew that Jacob would imprint on her.

All in all I was very pleased with how the book ended. Although, I did wish there was more passion and cuteness between Bella and Edward, because that was the fun, giddy part of the whole series. It was still good but I think the third and first books are still my favorite. Can't wait for Midnight Sun to come out...whenever that is. Oh...and the movie!!! December 12th!!! :)

5 comments:

Isaac Family said...

I'm glad you liked it! And I'm glad you're done! I've been done since Tues and I've been waiting to hear someones opinion... so thanks! I feel like I called everything before it happened too- the pregnancy, the girl, the imprinting- so I know what you mean. Not any huge surprises, but I still loved it! Can't wait for Dec. 12!

Dellany Higby said...

Um I don't have anything to say about the book but I do love you!!! Yay!

Jen said...

Gent-what is midnight sun? I just finished yesterday, I felt a rush of sadness that it is over, what will I do with my life now! I liked the book but I agree the 1st and 3rd are my favorites. Dec. 12th big party we should all go together!

charlywally said...

Movie has been moved to November 21 just so you know.
and I wasn't too fond of Jacob imprinting on the baby.
It didn't have the same feel as the previous. but its all good. it's not my thoughts that wrote the books.
BTW i am a nerd, going to the midnight showing

Schwartz Family said...

Gentry! I love you! It was nice having lunch with you and Tori yesterday!!!Lets do it more often love!