Monday, July 14, 2008

*Me in 3's*

3 JoYs

1. My hubby! We met 2 years ago on July 28th-we were together every day
since! I think we’ve been away from each other a total of maybe 2 weeks. We
both knew the day that we met that there was “something” there and we
couldn’t be away from each other! We’ve had our ups and downs but I
wouldn’t change it for the world. We have so much fun and love to share our
lives together. I love you sweetie!

2. Singing/Poetry: I took singing lessons for about 4 years during high
school and I really enjoyed it. It definitely helped me improve and I
learned a lot. I totally enjoy doing it but NOT so much in front of
people…I get stage fright! I also have been writing poetry since about 2001
or so. I’ve written over 60 poems and they are all about my feelings and
relationships I’ve had. I am very proud of my “few” talents and definitely
find joy in doing them

3. I absolutely LOVE my niece and nephews. They are so much fun to be
around and they are so funny! Skyler will be 6 in September (which I can’t
believe) he is full of energy and loves to be in charge! He has bright blue
eyes that stand out with his blonde, blonde hair-so cute! Marley will be 5
in September and is a total *drama queen* She is very independent and wants
to do everything by herself. She is a great swimmer and is so funny to talk
to. Chaysen is 3 ½ and he is my little Chayse Bug. He has such a big heart
and has the cutest smile ever. He loves to play with everyone and loves the
color Pink lol Last but NOT least my nephew Koston! He will be one July 19th and is the SWEETEST thing in the whole world. He has been through so much in his short
life and has been so tough through it all. He is so precious and is such a
good baby. His smile lights up the room.

3 FeArS

1. I am SO incredibly afraid of spiders, snakes, and sharks. If I see a
spider in my house I seriously freak out! If they are small enough I can
maybe spray them with some hairspray or something but I don’t pick them
up…I wait until someone gets home to flush them down the drain!
Snakes…yeah….I don’t even like talking about them…Sharks-I know that I will
probably never encounter a real life shark but the thought of being in the
ocean and knowing they are beneath me…Uh Ugh. No Bueno!

2. I am afraid that I won’t be able to have babies. I don’t think I could
handle the thought of not knowing what my children would look like, so I’m
crossing my fingers that when we decide to get preggos that it will happen!
I am not looking forward to the “throwing up all the time” part but
actually carrying the baby and going through the process is what I’m
excited for.

3. Losing someone close to me. I believe in heaven and I know that
everything happens for a reason but to lose someone that I love is so hard.
The only person that I’ve lost that I’ve been close to was my Grandpa 4 ½
years ago. I remember the feeling I had when it happened and sometimes I
still can’t believe that he’s gone. That’s why I try to cherish the time I
have with the ones that I love and care about. Life is too short

3 GoaLs

1. To have a nice home with lots of toys! Bryce and I love to camp and
enjoy the outdoors. So once when we can afford it we want to get a bunch of
4-wheelers, a boat, wave runners, etc.

2. To travel. I want to go everywhere! I want to go as many places as we
can before we start to have a family and then once are kids are older I
want to go as a family. My dream vacation is Australia so I hope to go
their someday.

3. To have a family-I want 4 kids and Bryce wants 2 so we compromised and
plan on 3! He tries to go back on his word sometimes but SORRY sweetie
we’re having THREE! No say backs!!!

3 ObSeSsiOnS

1. Lately, it's been swimming. We go like 2-3 times a week. I love it!

2. Twilight. After I read the books I couldn't stop thinking about Edward. I felt guilty thinking about him and told Bryce about my new obsession with Edward Cullen...he didn't care but I wanted to make sure it was ok he he lol AUGUST 2ND-BREAKING DAWN IS RELEASED. Ah!!!!

3. Babies!...I keep telling myself “It's not time to have a baby” “We need to wait” “We're not ready”...etc. But I can't help but be baby hungry. Since I am baby hungry...everyone and their dogs are pregnant! It seems like every week I find out someone else is pregnant or has a baby! I want one!!! :)

3 RaNdOm FaCtS

1.My favorite TV show of all time is ALF. My sister Emree and I used to watch when we were younger-especially when we were sick it would make us feel better. Lol

2. I've never had the chicken pox before!

3. Places I've visited: San Fransisco, Lake Powell, Arizona, Idaho (woo hoo!), Florida, Hawaii, Catalina Island, Ensenada Mex., Cancun, and many other small dinky places that aren't worth mentioning :)

1 comments:

Isaac Family said...

That was fun to read. I don't think I knew that you were such a great singer! I remember being so baby hungry but knowing I wasn't ready... Then when I was I had to wait for Bry to get there too! Cherish these moments with just the two of you- and when you're ready you have no idea the joy that you'll feel! It was good seeing you the other day!