Friday, June 20, 2008

*I LoVe BeiNg aN AuNt*

So tonight we had a BBQ over at my sister Hailey's house, it was getting late so she was putting Sky and Chayse to bed. I went in and laid on Chaysen's bed with him, Sky, and Hay. He has a little turtle that lights up stars on the ceiling and I asked him what his name is and he said Geeno! lol
Hay told him to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for me and he kept singing goofy things.

She left and took Sky to bed so I stayed and started singing all the songs that my mom used to sing to me (You Are My Sunshine, The Rainbow Song, The Rabbit Song etc.) he started singing Twinkle Twinkle really quiet and it was so precious! He laid there and listened to me sing a few songs to him, it was a special moment :)

I am so excited to have kids, put them to bed every night and sing those songs to them!!!

1 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

So cute! Kids are the funniest things ever. THey truly are little angels. I can't believe how many neices and nephews you have!!